The original plan was to leave for Tennessee and the RV-DREAMS rally on Friday, April 1. That didn't happen. We discovered a slight problem with a window sill at the house and hired a contractor to fix/replace it. Unfortunately, weather and other commitments prevented him from completing the job until Saturday, April 2. After he completed his task, I needed to touch up the paint. So we decided to postpone our departure date to Tuesday, April 5.