FOREVER YOUNG

FOREVER YOUNG
Welcome, and thanks for visiting our blog. Follow us as we explore this beautiful country and enjoy life's simple pleasures.

Followers

New Rig!!!

 

Tuesday, 4/1/2014

Volunteer Village

J. Strom Thurmond Lake

Modoc, SC


We’ve been out of blog land recently while settling into our new rig!

Supper Happy Face emoticon

I still need to check the dates on those tires before we leave for Alaska.



APRIL FOOL!!!

Animated Giggling emoticon (Laughing Emoticons) Giggling emoticon (Laughing Emoticons) Yahoo Animated Laughing emoticon (Laughing Emoticons) Mocking Laughter emoticon (Laughing Emoticons) Yellow Laughing emoticon (Laughing Emoticons) Animated Giggling emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)

If interested, this “very rare, one of a kind” 1951 Cadillac Camper is, in fact, offered “For Sale” at Classic Cars of S.C. in Gray Court, SC, for only $2,500.
(All of the above photos were borrowed from the Classic Cars of S.C. website.)

14 comments:

  1. Mike,
    it has been a long time since your blog has been at the "Top of the Recently Updated blog list. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy April Fools Day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we wait 3 months for an update, and this is what we get??? :-) Lol, you had me :-) See you guys in a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your got us;o)) That's a HOOT!!! Hope all is well with you two:o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really thought you'd gotten a new rig till I saw the pics. Forgot all about what day it is.Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice indeed. Would you be able to submit an offer for me. (Again, April's Fools!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my comment disappeared half typed so if it shows up, the first one, delete it. ANYWAY....as I was saying....I saw you in the blog roll and thought FINALLY Mike is going to tell us what they've been up to. Then I read the header before I brought the blog up and said out loud WHAT???? And now I find that you are joking. You trickster you. Get back on that computer and at least post a picture of the two of you. That would keep me happy, just one picture a week of something you did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You scared me. I forgot it was April 1 and nearly fainted when I saw the Cadillac photo.

    Leanne ( Laurie Owen's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure got me! This is my favorite blog post of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And we really didn't leave today, either...

    April Fool!

    Actually, that rig might just be a step up for you and get you out of that ramshackle fifth wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got me too, I read the title and yelled WHAT?, then got Jim involved. What a hoot. Now that you have our attention, thanks for blogging. We're on our summer travels ,YIPEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK. You got me too! That is a seriously home made rig there. Cadillac. Really!?!
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got us too! We're always glad to read your blog and today's was great. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete